"Devon's best kept secret"
"St Edmunds is home from home."
“Guest House I would definitely recommend”
“Were like family in Devon”
Our guest reviews are our reputation! A warm welcome awaits you at St Edmunds, your first stop for year-round Bed & Breakfast accommodation. A review on TripAdvisor is really helpful.
From a full english breakfast to tea and toast. Just arrive, relax and enjoy.
When you are searching for accommodation, we think that you probably want to make the right choice without worrying what you are going to find when you arrive after a long journey. You probably want so many boxes ticked? Look no further - we can do that for you. Just call us on 01803 558756 - it's that simple.
Alternatively, if it is later than 22.00 GMT you could book online - please click here.
- Dog friendly (Please read our Ts & Cs).
- Ideal location for BMAD.
- Warm, cosy rooms.
- Guaranteed free car parking.
- Friendly, informative hosts.
- Free WiFi throughout.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Steam Railway friendly.
- Biker and Cyclist friendly.
- Ample portioned breakfasts.
- Excellent home-cooked evening meals.
- Ground floor rooms available.
- A short stroll away to beaches and harbour.
- An ideal location for fishing and walking.
- Local cinema and theatres.
- Night life, bars and restaurants.
- Children's play area (on Paignton Green) - and things to do / places to go if the weather isn't quite so good.
- Frequent bus service, discount vouchers to some local attractions.
Great places to visit, Paignton can do all of that - and more.
- Dartmouth Steam Railway.
- Agatha Christie and Greenway house.
- D'Oyly Carte family home at Coleton Fishacre.
- 500 metre level walk from Paignton 'bus and train stations.
- Mobility scooters available locally for hire.
- Close to L.A.L. College.
For futher details and room tariff just pick up the telephone and call us on - 01803 558756.
Our motto - Book as strangers, arrive as guests, leave as friends.